REAL INCLUSION IN EDUCATION
- Some of the topics covered:
- What the School calls inclusion….is that really inclusion ?
- What Real inclusion should be
- Schools thinking out of the box
- Building Confidence for your child
- Having lunch buddies
- Involvement with sports teams
- Setting up your child for success and empowerment
- Setting up your child to avoid bullying
- An education program that leads to independence and life necessary skills
- A program that truly has your child included but with resources that will also bring progression, confidence, success, leadership and real friendships.
- No more sitting in a class in the corner, with a para, working on very modified material and realizing how different he/she really are.
Hear from Rosemary Alfredo about Inclusion